Friday, March 28, 2008

There's more to life...

Than being really, really ridiculously good looking.


I watched SOME of Zoolander a couple weeks ago. My brain cells? Yeah, they're gone.

Friday, March 28th, 2008
McClain (Listen to Podcast)


"We met in Los Angeles. We moved to New York. We moved to Nashville. We got married. We wrote some songs. We recorded an album. That should catch you up.

"McClain’s sweet harmonies, earnest songwriting and warm, full sound invokes memories of artists like Ryan Adams and Eastmountainsouth." -Arjan Writes (www.arjanwrites.com)

"It’s brilliant...Listen to “Central Park” - it’s the song that would have kept me from abandoning song-writing, had I written it." -Addison Road (www.addisonrd.com) "

Viking and I told Travis and Lindsay that we think they're both ridiculously good looking. Seriously, look how cute they are!

I'm not really one to be able to determine what is considered to be "good" Americana type music; a lot of what I've heard before had tended to be on the corny side and just turned me off altogether. But McClain might have changed my mind about the genre. Go decide for yourselves what you think; I think they're pretty neat!

No comments: