Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday morning!

And not a bad one! Imagine that! *smile*

It started off a bit slow. Don't you love it when you've just put nice, cool, clean sheets on your bed right before you turn in? For some reason I sleep 100% better when I do. Might be because by the time it's time for new sheets, half of my covers have fallen to the floor and the top sheet's all tangled up and a rogue sock is hiding in the foot of the bed.
Anyway, it started off slow because I did not want to get up. But that's okay. I did. So we're good.

Tomorrow on the show, Mr. Jake Smith will be joining us. Viking already called him my new boyfriend because I keep talking about how excited I am about interviewing him. Geez, this feels like a diary entry. "Dear Diary, tomorrow I get to interview Jake Smith..."

Jake's music is a beautiful fusion of rock, soul, and pop, perfectly seasoned with Tony Chachere's creole seasoning (I actually spelled "Chachere's" right...go figure). It's been a while since I've really been excited about someone's music, so give me a break with the funky analogies!

Tune in tomorrow...well...you know the time. Have a great Monday. :-)


No comments: