Friday, April 11, 2008

You and I collide.

Pandora's been hookin' me up with a lot of Howie Day for some reason. I have one of his albums, but I've never really bothered to listen to any of it except for "Collide". Maybe I'll change my tune...

Pun intended.

Thursday, April 10th, 2008
Lynus (listen to Podcast)


Okay, normally, I would post a bio here about the band we interviewed, BUT unfortunately they do not have one available. SO I'll have to put some work into this.

Blake was born in a cheese factory north of Philadelphia. He met Joe, Minh and Tim while delivering cheese to local grocers on the west side, and immediately hit it off with them. Eventually, after growing up and creating a gigantic cheese empire, he got tired of the high-rolling life, and turned to his second passion. Music. Coincidentally, Joe, Minh and Tim all shared the same passion (not exactly sure about their specific life journeys), so they did what any aspiring musicians would do. Form a band.

I encourage you all to question everything I say.

No, but seriously. The four guys met in seventh grade and have been making music since then. They've got a rockin', "real" indie rock sound, as well as sweet 60's style album art that doesn't necessarily portray the style of music they play. (all of that was covered in the interview).

Joe's a vegan. He won't eat cows.



SO check them out! They've got great senses of humor (a huge plus coming from us) and really, they have great quality stuff that I think y'all will enjoy.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: